If you can’t afford the ticket or just think it sounds good to help out on your local DIY doom festival, you should consider becoming a volunteer for the fest. We need help with a number of chores/tasks like bartending, cleaning, nursing, cooking, serving but also practical work, such as setting up the festival area etc. and we would be very delighted if you wanna help us out.
You can help out as a volunteer at Ungdomshuset (where the main event is taking place) before, under and after the festival.
If you have special requests for specific chores you wanna do or don´t want to do, we will do our best to meet your wishes.
If you want to volunteer at Heavy Days In Doom Town, please send an email to Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org with following information:
3. Arrival (To the festival)
4. Departure (From the festival)
5. Days you’ll be able to work (From Wednesday 29th April to Monday 4th May)
6. Wishes (no guarantees)
As a volunteer you will get:
Apart from the joy of being part of the awesome team of volunteers working at the festival, You will get these benefits for helping out:
– One shift will grant you access on the same day of the festival as your shift
– Two shifts (or more) will grant you access to the entire festival at Ungdomshuset
(the warm-up show at Loppen is not included).
Furthermore you will be provided with delicious food and 3 beers/soft drinks during your shift.